1) The consumer shall check all goods when you receive them as any warranty will run from the date of your receipt. You must inform us of any defect or issue within 48 hours of taking receipt of your order and before you open or consume it. To do so please contact us. Please be aware we do not accept returns of products which have been opened.
Right to cancel:
2) The consumer has the right to cancel their order at any time, up to 14 days after the day you place the order on this website. Please note once your order is processed it cannot be cancelled. Please contact us if you wish to cancel a pending order and please do this by emailing [email protected].
Please note that if you are contacting us about returning a perishable item (for example e liquid or oil) you must ensure it has not been opened or tampered with. In the event of any product being opened or partially we are unable to accept a return request. Please refrain from returning goods due to distaste for example “you don’t like the taste” of the flavour you ordered as we do not accept returns based on dislike of taste. We offer no exceptions to this.
Right to refund of delivery and return costs:
3) If you have paid a delivery charge for your order and choose to return unopened goods then this delivery charge will not be refunded. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to Canavape, however if the goods are deemed to be faulty Canavape will reimburse you with your full postage costs by means of bank account credit or loyalty points credit.
Duty of care whilst in possession:
4) You must take good care of the items while they’re in your possession; they must be returned to us in a sell-able condition, brand new and unopened.
5) They must be cosmetically perfect. It is your responsibility to return the items to us, or to arrange collection of larger items. This needs to be done promptly and at your cost.
6) Our warranty does not extend to perishable items (Liquids, Capsules, Extracts, E Liquids and Tinctures) due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on any of the above. This is unless our operations team determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
You must contact us prior to commencing a return in order to obtain your returns ID. Without this we are unable to process your returns request.
Po Box 4420